Start Something. Get Involved.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ozaukee County offers mentoring programs to fit the academic and social needs of children ages 5 to 17. Our programs help youth to achieve academic success, foster responsibility, enhance self-confidence, and develop positive relationships.
Mission: Provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring,
professionally supported one-to-one relationships
that change their lives for the better, forever.
Vision: All children achieve success in life.
Thank you to TB Productions, LLC for their creative vision and producing talent and to the Golden Family for funding the video.
Our Programs Start Something.
Here’s the proof!! Our research has shown that positive relationships between Littles and their Bigs have a direct and measurable impact on children’s lives.
By participating in our programs, Little Brothers and Sisters have proven that:
- 89% have goals and plans for the future
- 92% are on track to graduate or go to the next level
- 93% have improved on trying to do their best in school
- 96% believe that it matters to do well in school
- 79% are able to resist pressure from others who tried to get them to do things they don’t want to do
- 88% are able to resist/refuse someone that asked them to use alcohol or drugs
* Based on data from United Way of Greater Milwaukee’s Youth Outcome Survey (2012) for youth participating in BBBS of Ozaukee County’s programs.