Your Support Goes Far
Your financial support helps us to provide programs and services in your community—so we can develop more college graduates, community leaders and entrepreneurs.
Your financial support is a great investment, and helps us in:
- Recruiting new Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers
- Covering the costs of background checks, while ensuring trained professionals match Littles to responsible Bigs
- Enabling ongoing supervision and relationship support for every Big, Little and Little’s family
- Providing cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for children
Successful partnerships with businesses, foundations, and organizations are fundamental to supporting children. This provides for children in need and contribute to brighter futures, better schools, and stronger communities for all.
Partners and sponsors can support us through:
- Philanthropic gifts that drive growth
- Employee-centric volunteer or donor partnerships
- High-impact cause-related marketing relationships
Corporate alliances: Unite your company’s charitable giving with Big Brothers Big Sisters, protecting and providing a better future for America’s children.
Community Partners: Big Brothers Big Sisters provides the opportunity for employees or members of your organization to volunteer in the community. Our volunteer programs also build teamwork and employee engagement.
High School and College Partnerships: Becoming a Big Brother or Sister through local high school and college activities provide positive peer mentoring relationships for children and great experience for the high school or college Big.
Partnerships with Faith-based Organizations: Being a mentor at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ozaukee helps create another avenue of fellowship for faith-based groups and serves as a testimony of the church’s involvement in the community. Being a mentor through organized youth ministry projects helps churches grow their membership by providing their youth with a sense of connection to their faith community that lasts into adulthood.
Foundations and corporations provide grants that enable tremendous organization-wide growth in the number of children served.
Start Something – Start a partnership with us.
Donate Securely via PayPal
Donate by Mail
Please send a check or money order to this address:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ozaukee
885 Badger Circle
Grafton, WI 53024